Risk Free $5,000
Lose your first bet, get up to a $5,000 free bet back!
Risk Free $5000 0802 – PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
Monday, August 2, 2021 – Thursday, September 30, 2021
- The Caesars Sportsbook (“Caesars”) Risk Free $5000 0802 – promotion (the “Promotion”) will take place between 12:00AM local time on Monday, August 2, 2021, and 11:59PM local time on Thursday, September 30, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- This Promotion is only open to Patrons who have successfully opened a new Caesars Sportsbook Mobile or Online Account for the first time in the State of CO/IA/IN/MI/NJ/TN/VA/WV (“Caesars Account”), inclusive of automated or manual identification verification, during the Promotion Period. Caesars will determine the time of account opening based on an automatic system timestamp that is triggered when the account opening process is completed. For the avoidance of doubt, Patrons that have an existing Caesars Account or William Hill Account in a given state shall not be eligible to participate in this Promotion, even if they re-register during the Promotion Period within the same state.
- Opening a Caesars Account is Free.
- To be eligible for this Promotion, all patrons must be 21 or older, physically present in a State or Commonwealth where sports wagering is legal and Caesars is duly licensed, permitted or authorized to operate including, without limitation, the states of CO/IA/IN/MI/NJ/TN/VA/WV when wagering, and must register their Caesars Account using promo code ‘SBSTRF’ during the Promotion Period, for the opportunity to earn Free Bets (“Eligible Patron(s)”).
- Risk-Free Wager: Within 7 days of opening a Caesars Account, Eligible Patrons must place their first real money sports wager (“Qualifying Wager”) via the Caesars mobile app or desktop site to participate in this Promotion (“Participant(s)”). If their Qualifying Wager is graded as a Loss (defined below) by Caesars, the Participant will earn a one-time Free Bet token equal to the lessor of 1) The full value of the Qualifying Wager or 2) $5,000 (“Free Bet(s)”). A Qualifying Wager that returns $0.00 is defined as a loss (“Loss”).
- Free Bets will be added to a Participant’s Caesars Account within three (3) business days after their Qualifying Wager is graded as a Loss by Caesars.
- The maximum Free Bet per Participant in this Promotion is $5,000.
- Only the consecutively first placed real money sports wager after registration per Participant qualifies for this Promotion. In the event a Participant simultaneously places more than one wager in their bet slip, the first wager recorded by Caesars in that Participant’s wagering history will be considered the Qualifying Wager.
- A Qualifying Wager must settle within seven (7) days of being placed by a Participant for that Participant to be eligible for a Free Bet.
- Wagers that are settled before normal market settlement via the Cash Out feature are not eligible for Free Bets. The next wager placed will not become the Qualifying Wager.
- A Free Bet must be used by the Participant within seven (7) calendar days from the date it is awarded or that Free Bet will expire and be removed from their Caesars Account.
- Free Bet redemption is subject to Caesars House Rules and governed by Caesars’ Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions and General Terms of Service.
- Bonus Abuse / Fraud: Participants who engage in fraudulent activity, bonus abuse or inappropriate play, can have their Free Bet voided, winnings voided or withheld, be excluded from future bonuses or awards, and/or have their Caesars Account locked at the discretion of Caesars. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Wagering on both sides of a line on an individual game,
- Multiple/grouped accounts linked by device/static IP/cashier/location and betting exploitatively.
- There is no rollover or wagering requirements on any winnings earned from the Free Bet.
- This Promotion may not be combined with any other welcome offer for new Caesars Sportsbook Mobile or Online Accounts.
- This Promotion is only valid for wagering available within the states of CO/IA/IN/MI/NJ/TN/VA/WV, via the Caesars desktop site or mobile app.
- Eligible Patrons may opt out of this Promotion by contacting Caesars Customer Support.
- A Participant’s Caesars Account must be in good standing both at the time of entry and the time at which a Free Bet is awarded.
- Participants may be notified by email, SMS, and/or phone when a Free Bet is added to their Caesars Account.
- Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Participants consent and agree to allow Caesars the unconditional use of their name, voice, likeness and story for any promotions, advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or approval.
- Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
- Caesars reserves the right to make changes to or cancel the Promotion, for any reason, with or without notice, at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- Caesars reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Caesars whose decisions are final.
- Caesars may disqualify any Participant from receiving a Free Bet based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
- Caesars is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
- Caesars is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Caesars, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Caesars which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Caesars reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Caesars reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Records related to the Promotion will be retained for recordkeeping purposes in accordance with local legal and regulatory requirements.
- By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules.
- Individuals who are excluded from online wagering, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- For questions or any other information regarding the Promotion, contact Caesars Customer Support at (855) 754-1200.
- Wagering will not be accepted on a “Prohibited sports event” and no such events will be included in the Promotion.
- Any questions or disputes concerning the interpretation of these rules or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by Caesars Management and that decision shall be final and binding on all Participants. If the Participant is not satisfied with the results of Caesars’ decision, the Participant will have the option to seek resolution with the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission.
- Wagers placed at a Caesars retail location do not qualify for this Promotion.
- This Promotion is subject to Caesars’ Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions, General Terms of Service, and House Rules.
- Gambling problem? Call or text 1-800-522-4700. Chat available at ncpgambling.org/chat.