- Make sure location services are enabled on your device. This is the most common issue for geolocation problems.
- Check if you have a strong and stable internet connection. A weak connection may result in an inaccurate location reading.
- Close and reopen the Playstar app. This can help refresh your device’s location and resolve any issues.
- Ensure that you are physically located within the state of New Jersey. The Playstar app is only available for use within the state’s borders.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your device’s web browser. This can help resolve any technical issues that may be causing geolocation errors.
- Restart your device. This can help reset your device’s location settings and resolve any issues.
- Update your device’s operating system and Playstar app to the latest versions available. This can help resolve any technical issues that may be causing geolocation errors.
Access our full library of PlayStar Casino help articles for more information. You can also jump straight to our list of the best sportsbook promotions for your state.
Top Sportsbook Picks in Virginia