- Creating duplicate accounts is strictly prohibited on Playstar online casino.
- Players are allowed to create only one account per person, household, or IP address.
- Any attempt to create multiple accounts or manipulate the system in any way is a violation of Playstar’s terms and conditions.
- In case a player accidentally creates a duplicate account, they must contact the customer support team immediately to resolve the issue.
- Failure to report a duplicate account may result in the closure of both accounts and the forfeiture of any winnings.
- Playstar reserves the right to investigate and close any duplicate accounts at any time.
- Players are required to verify their account information and provide valid identification before making any withdrawal requests.
- In cases of suspected fraud or violation of Playstar’s policies, the casino may confiscate any winnings and take appropriate legal action.
Access our full library of PlayStar Casino help articles for more information. You can also jump straight to our list of the best sportsbook promotions for your state.
Top Sportsbook Picks in Virginia