If you run into an issue while using DraftKings, you may need to contact DraftKings support for more help. Common issues on any sports betting app can include usability, personal information, or even your hard earned money. It can be frustrating, but try using these methods to communicate with DraftKings support to solve your issue quicker.
Steps to Take When You Contact DraftKings Support
- Go to the DraftKings app or website: To get in touch with DraftKings customer support, the fastest way is to go to the DraftKings app or website. Here, they have a dedicated support section that you can access directly.
- Click on the support section: Once on the app or website, click on the “Support” or “Help” section. Access this page for common FAQs and available customer support contact options.
- Choose the contact option: There are two options available to contact DraftKings: live chat and email. To get the quickest response, choose the live chat option (green bubble on bottom right).
- Provide necessary information: To ensure that the customer support agent can help you quickly, make sure to provide the following information:
- Your username or account email address.
- A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, including any error messages you may have received.
- Any troubleshooting steps you have already taken.
- Follow up if necessary: If the issue isn’t resolved initially, be sure to follow up with the customer support agent. They may need additional information or may need to escalate the issue to a higher level of support.
Follow these steps to contact DraftKings support and provide essential information to resolve your app problem swiftly.
What NOT to say to DraftKings Customer Support:
Here are some things we’d recommend you steer clear of when you contact DraftKings support:
- “I don’t have my account information handy.”: This will slow down the support agent’s ability to access your account and troubleshoot your issue. Make sure to have your account information readily available.
- “I don’t know what the problem is.”: Understandably, you may not know the issue precisely, but share as much detail as possible about your experience. This will help the support agent troubleshoot the issue more efficiently.
- “I already tried everything.”: Inform the agent of your troubleshooting steps, but claiming you’ve tried everything may hinder their process or signal a dead-end.
- “I’m frustrated and angry.”: Frustration is common with technical issues, but they’re here to help and venting won’t speed up the process.
- “Can’t you just fix it for me?”: Support agents need your cooperation; they can’t fix every issue alone. Share info and follow their advice for effective assistance.
DraftKings Customer Support FAQ
How do I talk to a human at DraftKings
Access our full library of DraftKings help articles for more information or read our detailed DraftKings review. You can also jump straight to our list of the best sportsbook promotions for your state.