If you’re having trouble accessing your account on the Desert Diamond app because you’ve forgotten your password, don’t worry. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reset your password:
- Open the Desert Diamond app and click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link located under the “Login” button.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click on the “Submit” button.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link provided in the email and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once you’ve reset your password, go back to the Desert Diamond app and log in with your new password.
If you don’t receive the email with the password reset link, please check your spam or junk folder. If you’re still having issues resetting your password, you can contact the Desert Diamond customer support team for assistance.