- Log in to your BetRivers account on the BetRivers website or mobile app.
- Click on the “Deposit” button, which is usually located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Online Banking” option from the list of available deposit methods.
- Choose your bank from the list of available banks. If your bank is not listed, you can search for it using the search bar.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click on the “Deposit” button.
- You will be redirected to your bank’s website or mobile app, where you will need to log in to your account to complete the deposit.
- Follow the prompts on your bank’s website or app to complete the deposit. You may need to enter a verification code or answer security questions to complete the transaction.
- Once the deposit is complete, you will be redirected back to the BetRivers website or app and your account will be credited with the deposited funds.
It’s worth noting that the availability of online banking as a deposit method may vary depending on your location and the specific online banking provider you use. Additionally, some banks may charge fees for online banking transactions, so be sure to check with your bank for any fees or restrictions that may apply.