A teaser is a type of sports bet that allows the bettor to adjust the point spread or total score of a game in their favor, but at the cost of lower odds.
For example, in the NFL, a bettor might place a teaser bet on a game between the Dallas Cowboys and the New York Giants. Let’s say the original point spread for the game is -7.5 in favor of the Cowboys. The bettor can choose to adjust the point spread by 6 points in their favor, which would change the point spread to -1.5 in favor of the Cowboys. However, the odds for the teaser bet would be lower than a regular point spread bet. If the Cowboys win by 2 points or more, the teaser bet would be a winner.
- Open the BetRivers sportsbook app on your mobile device or tablet.
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Navigate to the sport or league you want to place a teaser bet on using the app’s main menu or search function.
- Select the game you want to bet on by tapping on it.
- Choose the “Teaser” option from the available bet types.
- Enter the amount you want to wager on your teaser bet.
- Select the teams and/or point spreads you want to include in your teaser.
- Review your selections and confirm your bet by tapping the “Place Bet” button.
- Wait for the confirmation screen to appear to ensure your bet has been placed successfully.