ThriveFantasy is a popular US daily fantasy sports operator that went live in 2016. Today, it operates in 30 states around the country, including major DFS hubs like California and Texas. Competition is high among US daily fantasy sports operators, yet ThriveFantasy has managed to make a name for itself by offering a fantastic welcome bonus and a variety of unique daily fantasy contests for popular sports leagues including the NFL, NBA, and MLB.
This in-depth review of ThriveFantasy highlights all of its most important features. Readers will find information on this DFS operator’s bonuses, games, payment options, and more. Betting Hero is also providing several helpful video tutorials that explain how some of this platform’s features work.
Daily fantasy sports has remained a very popular form of sports wagering throughout the United States, particularly in the states that have yet to legalize traditional sports betting. Platforms like ThriveFantasy continue to grow more popular each year. Learn about everything this DFS app has to offer by reading this entire guide today.
ThriveFantasy has taken a unique approach to its DFS contests. Unlike most competitors that offer contests featuring thousands of athletes, ThriveFantasy only offers daily fantasy sports contests featuring well-known, superstar athletes. This makes things far easier for players and significantly cuts the amount of research that needs to be done to enter a contest. The contests here are set in an over/under format, requiring players to pick whether certain athletes will perform better or worse than their projected point totals.
It should be extremely easy for even complete beginners to play Thrive Fantasy contests. The three contest types being offered through this platform can be seen below.
- Traditional DFS Contests
- Versus Contests
- Prop Lobby Contests
Members of ThriveFantasy have the option to play contests in which they compete against the House and other players. The Traditional and Versus contests are common DFS games in which players choose the roster that they believe will perform the best over one sporting event. The traditional contests come with guaranteed prize pools, offering cash prizes to the players who earn the most fantasy points.
The Prop Lobby contests are where things get really interesting. Here, players create their roster of 2-4 athletes in the same over/under format. The more players that are chosen, the higher their winnings will be in the form of multipliers. Of course, every pick must be correct, giving a special kind of prop parlay feel to these contests.
The banking system at ThriveFantasy is decent. Members have several ways to deposit funds into their accounts, each of which comes with zero fees. Deposits are processed instantly and the maximum deposit amount set at this DFS operator is $1,000. The available deposit options at ThriveFantasy can be seen below.
- American Express
The ThriveFantasy app is extremely user-friendly and depositing funds should take just a minute or two. Check out the video tutorial below to learn more about how this operator’s deposit system works.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings
As a modern, reputable DFS app, ThriveFantasy ensures players can always withdraw their winnings with no issues. Members have several options to do so. Payouts are processed in 1-3 days and there are no fees connected with withdrawals. The available payout options can be seen below.
- ACH Transfer
Keep in mind that the minimum amount of money needed to request a withdrawal is $25. Before a withdrawal can be initiated, ThriveFantasy will need to verify your ID. The video tutorial provides a step-by-step guide to withdrawing funds through this DFS app.
Check out all of the DFS reviews in the Betting Hero library here:
Our ThriveFantasy Ratings
ThriveFantasy is a modern, established online DFS operator with a massive user base around the US. As expected from a modern daily fantasy platform, it has a large number of unique features that have helped it to stand out. In order to provide readers with the most accurate review of ThriveFantasy possible, Betting Hero has individually rated each of this app’s most important features.
After completing this thorough rating process, Betting Hero gave ThriveFantasy an overall rating of 8.0/10. It truly excels in several areas, including its unique game types and slick design. There are a few areas in which this platform could improve, yet it still stands as one of the best options for daily fantasy sports fans in the 30 states it currently operates in. Learn more about the key features of ThriveFantasy in the sections below.
Thrive Fantasy Fantasy New User Offer
New members of ThriveFantasy are eligible to receive a 100% first deposit match bonus worth up to $250. This is a generous welcome bonus, allowing players to quickly double the amount of funds they have in their accounts. These bonus funds come in the form of non-withdrawable credits.
There is no fantasy promo code required to claim this bonus. New players can instead click the “Play Now” tab featured on this review page. After creating a ThriveFantasy account, make a first deposit of $25 or more to receive the 100% bonus offer. Bonus funds received come with just a 2x rollover requirement.
Thrive Fantasy Fantasy Legal States List
Daily fantasy sports is considered a game of skill and is legal throughout the majority of the United States. More states continue to legalize this unique form of sports wagering, too. ThriveFantasy has worked hard to expand over the years and is now legal in 30 different states. A list of Thrive Fantasy legal states can be seen below.
- Is ThriveFantasy legit? ThriveFantasy is a legit, safe daily fantasy sports platform that is operating in 30 states around the country. It has a modern design and a great selection of daily fantasy sports contests to choose from. Members also have access to several secure banking options including debit cards and PayPal.
- Is there a ThriveFantasy mobile app? Yes. The Thrive Fantasy app works seamlessly using both an iOS and Android device. This app can be easily downloaded via the Apple Store and Google Play Store. The majority of users have given the ThriveFantasy mobile app excellent reviews.
- Is ThriveFantasy legal in all U.S. states? ThriveFantasy is legally operating in 30 states around the country. That includes some of the largest daily fantasy sports markets including California and Texas. DFS remains very popular in the US and it is likely that ThriveFantasy will continue expanding into new states.
- Is ThriveFantasy a good daily fantasy sports platform? ThriveFantasy is an excellent, well-rounded daily fantasy sports platform. It features a great variety of contest types and a modern, user-friendly design. It currently holds ratings of 4.5/5 and 3.9/5 on the Apple Store and Google Play Store, respectively.
- Who owns ThriveFantasy? ThriveFanatsy was founded by Adam Weinstein in 2016. Weinstein continues to act as the company’s CEO. This DFS operator has received large investments from several companies including Andover Investors and Gaingels.
- Is ThriveFantasy legal? ThriveFantasy can be legally accessed in 30 states. It is regularly audited by state gaming commissions to ensure fairness to players.