Boom Fantasy Review
Boom Fantasy is a world-class daily fantasy sports operator that launched in 2015. It has grown very popular throughout the country, particularly in states that have yet to legalize traditional online sports betting. This Boom Fantasy review provides a detailed insight into the most important features of this platform, explaining where it excels and where it falls short.
Daily fantasy sports remains a beloved form of sports gaming. Boom Fantasy stands as one of the safest and most well-rounded DFS platforms in the US. This app is available in 24 states and will likely enter new markets in the coming years.
Boom Fantasy has a huge number of impressive features that have helped it to become one of the world’s top daily fantasy platforms. This Boom Fantasy review will highlight this app’s various bonuses, contest types, and more. Discover everything that Boom Fantasy has to offer by reading this entire review today.
There is a very impressive selection of Boom Fantasy game modes available. There are three primary contest types being offered. The main strategy within each of these contests is to make athlete performance predictions based on projected point totals. The three primary contest types offered through the Boom Fantasy app can be seen below.
- Pick ‘Em Toss-Ups
- Pick ‘Em Longshots
- Pick ‘Em Favorites
The names should give an indication as to how these Boom Fantasy contests work. In the toss-ups contests, Boom Fantasy users are given an over/under choice for various athletes. The goal is to pick whether this athlete will perform better or worse than their projected point total.
Longshots contests involve picking whether a group of athletes will perform significantly better or worse than they are projected to. These are more difficult predictions to make and payouts for these contests are higher than others.
Favorites contests involve picking whether an athlete or group of athletes will earn more than their projected point total. For example, Patrick Mahomes throwing more than 305 yards. Only one side of the over/under prediction is available to pick here, meaning payouts are smaller than in other contests. A look at the specific payout structure for each contest can be seen below.
- Favorites – 1.3x to 3x payout your entry fee based on the number of correct picks.
- Toss-ups – 3x to 20x payout the entry fee based on the number of correct picks.
- Long Shots – 10x payout with two correct picks; 40x payout with three correct picks.
The banking system at Boom Fantasy is simple and secure. Members have a decent variety of options to deposit money into their accounts. A look at those deposit options can be seen below.
Anyone with a traditional banking debit card can quickly deposit money into their Boom Fantasy account. There are no fees connected to deposits and these payments are processed instantly. Check out the video tutorial below to learn exactly how to deposit into your Boom Fantasy app account today.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings
Withdrawing winnings from Boom Fantasy is extremely easy, too. The great design of this app ensures that players can request a payout in just a few minutes. There are zero fees connected to withdrawals and payouts are typically processed and completed within 1-3 days. A look at the available Boom Fantasy payout options can be seen below.
Before a payout can be provided, Boom Fantasy may need to perform an additional ID verification. This process is usually completed in just a couple of days. Funds earned from the Boom Fantasy bonus cannot be immediately withdrawn. Learn more about the payout process with Boom Fantasy by checking out the video tutorial below.
Check out all of the DFS reviews in the Betting Hero library here:
Our Boom Fantasy Ratings
The majority of modern daily fantasy sports platforms have a large number of unique features that help them stand out from the competition. That is certainly the case with Boom Fantasy. To provide the most accurate review of this DFS platform possible, Betting Hero individually rated each of the app’s most important features.
This Boom Fantasy review process was thorough. In the end, the Betting Hero staff gave Boom Fantasy an overall rating of 8/10. This DFS app provides nearly all of the important features that a daily fantasy fan could ask for, yet it has a few small areas in which it could improve. Learn more about the various features of this platform below.
Boom Fantasy Fantasy New User Offer
The welcome bonus offered through Boom Fantasy is generous and somewhat unique among DFS operators. All new members of this DFS app are eligible to receive a 100% refund on their first contest entry fee of up to $100. This bonus is called the “No Sweat First Entry” bonus and is an excellent way for beginner DFS players to play their contests without any risk of losing their funds.
The bonus funds awarded from losing first contests come in the form of non-withdrawable Boom Fantasy credits. The Boom Fantasy welcome bonus does not require a promo code to claim. Instead, players can click the “Play Now” button on this Boom Fantasy review and create a new Boom Fantasy account to immediately become eligible to receive this offer.
Boom Fantasy Fantasy Legal States List
Despite the growth of traditional online sports betting around the country, daily fantasy sports has remained hugely popular in many areas. This form of sports wagering is particularly popular in places like California and Texas, where sports betting remains illegal. Below is a full list of the states that currently have access to the Boom Fantasy app, along with these state’s minimum age requirements to join this platform.
Boom Fantasy FAQ
- Is Boom Fantasy legit? Boom Fantasy is a completely safe, legitimate online daily fantasy sports platform with a huge number of users around the country. It is currently accessible in 24 states and will likely expand into new markets in the coming years. Members of this DFS app will find a great selection of contests, a modern design, and a secure banking system. Several great bonuses are also available and can be claimed without the use of any Boom Fantasy promo codes.
- Is there a Boom Fantasy app? Yes. The Boom Fantasy app can be easily downloaded via the Apple Store and Google Play Store. The Boom Fantasy mobile app has received excellent reviews from both app stores and works seamlessly using an iOS and Android device. It features all of the same features provided by the Boom Fantasy desktop website.
- Is Boom Fantasy legal in all U.S. states? Boom Fantasy is currently legal in 24 states. That includes several massive DFS markets including California, Texas, and Florida. Most experts predict that this platform will launch in more areas of the country over the next few years.
- What sports are available at Boom Fantasy? Members of Boom Fantasy have access to DFS contests on all of the most popular sports leagues in the country including the NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB. Boom Fantasy contests are also provided on several major college sports including the CFB.
- Is Boom Fantasy legal in California? Yes. Boom Fantasy is legally operating in California. This state is one of the largest daily fantasy sports markets in the country, as those located here still do not have access to traditional online sports betting options.
- Is Boom Fantasy legal in Texas? Yes. Boom Fantasy is available to those located in Texas. This remains one of the most popular DFS apps in the Lone Star State. Texas remains a massive DFS market and will likely remain that way for the foreseeable future.